Wednesday, February 13, 2013

mixamo houdini contest update!

It has been awhile but I've finally got the concept "done." Well I really just decided to go with what I have because time is running short, and the people I've shown seem to like it, so I'm going to stop being my own worst critic and push on. I am in the process of making my blank/base meshes, once that's done I can start to put some character into the armor.  I think I'll get a few samples of my references together to show you guys what I'm going for, but in a nutshell think Darksiders 2...I love the art style XD.

Let me know what you guys think :D

OH... I've been messing around with Houdini and I hope to have a successful cloth test up soon. Thanks so much for the Tutorials and support Robert.Magee, and Anais.
  
Later Dayz 

No comments:

Post a Comment